Saturday, October 22, 2011

Nativity #1

                                                                                            Day 1 ---->
 Well hello! Here is what I have been working on for the last week and a half!! A nativity I am doing for a gift.  I am hoping to finish two nativities for Christmas to give as gifts.  The second on is a different pattern.  From the progress I am making on this one I don't think that will be a problem. I purposefully chose simple patterns as I am still trying to recover from the dragon!!  Please enjoy the pics and I will post more next week as I am about to begin on the 2nd wise man tonight.                       Day 2------->

 <--Day 3
                                                                                        Day 4------>

 <---Day 5





                                                              Day 6
<---Day 7
                                                                                       Day 8 ----->
<-----Day 9
                                                                                           Day 10 ---->
<-----Day 11 


                                 Day 12 ----->

No comments:

Post a Comment