Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Christmas plans!

Awwww cooler weather is here at last! A time when a young mom's fancy turns to inexpensive Christmas ideas! LOL Yes I have already begun the mad dash to Christmas with homemade gifts this year! Grandparents and Teachers you are first on the homemade list next will come Aunts and Uncles!  Got a really cool craft this year but I can't post it yet since there will be people reading this blog!  But I promise, cross my heart and hope to die, to post pics as soon as the holidays are over!

I know I am a horrible tease in the mean time I am so close to finishing the dragon one good day of nothing but stitching will get it finished but who has time for a whole day of stitching?  I WILL PREVAIL!  Need to post new pics this week and I will by Friday I swear! LOL

Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment