Thursday, June 30, 2011

Almost 3 weeks...

Almost 3 full weeks Dr Pepper free and out comes the story that Dr Pepper Snapple Group is suing Dublin Dr Pepper for contract infringement so it is all over on Facebook and the radio! I am being tested that is the only explanation. I WILL OVERCOME!

Okay enough ranting...I am moving right along with the dragon cross stitch and it's a good thing too just about 1/3 left to do then on to the back stitch!  My problem with the pattern is the blended needles and color changes, I much prefer to do little color change and bold colors. I lie I do like to do the more complex projects too but this one is kicking my derrière!  I promised pictures in my first post and I will not disappoint! I WILL post a picture of this project in my next post! 


Love and Kisses!


PS have found a pattern for a crochet shirt that I want to try, looks pretty simple and may get started next week after the party or I may make myself finish the dragon first...votes?

No comments:

Post a Comment