Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dragon Cross Stitch

Working diligently to finish this dragon for my mother in law's friend! Have been working on it for about a year and due to other things cropping up and frustration with the pattern (lots of color changes and blended colors) but am more than half finished, maybe even three quarters done!  I have found if I start talking about it I work on it more so I am carrying it with me to work and to Karate and everywhere!  Now all I have to do is get someone to keep me accountable to keep working!

On another subject, I have given up my beloved Dr. Peppers and am determined to lose some weight!  I am trying to eat healthier and work out a little every day.  I don't feel like I am making much progress so far but again if I put it in writing and I can stay accountable then I am determined to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment