Tuesday, June 28, 2011

:)

Well I just realized I have had nothing to drink except water and one frozen daiquiri for quite some time...to add some flavor I have been using the flavor packs that you add to bottles of water but have tried to stay away from those that use artificial sweeteners.  Choices are very limited but there are some out there.  Crystal Light has a range called Pure that is a total of 30 calories for a 16.9 ounces of water, it uses citric acid to sweeten.  Another one that I really like is from Arizona Tea Company, Pomegranate Green Tea, it has 0 calories, yes you read that correctly, 0 calories and is sweetened with powered honey and citric acid.  My hubby likes some of the other flavors of tea and such but I like fruity stuff.  I did spend about 30 minutes in the drink mix aisle at my store reading labels and deciding which ones to try.  With the variety it is making giving up the sugary drinks loads easier.

Have been busy getting ready for our party on Saturday and have been clearing out a LOT of stuff.  Hoping to keep that trend going! Want to simplify and clear out the clutter definitely do NOT want to end up on that Hoarders show! LOL  Need to do a little tonight and then sit down to watch some more auditions for America's Got Talent and stitch some more on the dragon piece. 

Peace to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment